African Diaspora Investment Symposium 2018
Building Africa’s Future: Magnifying What is Within
The African Diaspora Network Board Members and team is pleased to announce the third annual African Diaspora Investment Symposium (ADIS 2018) taking place in Silicon Valley from January 27-28, 2018. Entrepreneurs, technologists, educators, innovators, public and social leaders from across the globe are invited to join us for this catalytic convening to uplift the African continent by building bridges among Africans, Diasporans, and friends of Africa.
Our 2018 theme, “Building Africa’s Future: Magnifying What is Within,” seeks to amplify the changemakers and leaders shaping the Continent’s future. Experts, panelists, and participants will engage in fruitful dialogue to examine the crossroads between human capital, natural resources, investment, entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology in Africa.
This two-day conference will provide networking, community-building, and knowledge-sharing with symposium attendees as we celebrate a spirit of abundance and unearth the richness of the Continent’s resources, as well as the talents and contributions of Africans, friends of Africa, and Diasporans.
Key topics for ADIS2018 include:
- Startup Pitch by Diaspora Entrepreneurs
- The State of the Continent: Policy, Impact Investment, Venture Philanthropy, Renewable Energy
- Immersive design-thinking workshop on agriculture and technology
- Networking and building partnerships: Enhancing Business Pitches for Entrepreneurs
- Deep-dive discussion on bold policies, innovative business models, and technologies shaping the Continent.
- African Women in Tech – convened by Afrobytes and ADN
We look forward to having you join with us for another informative, engaging, and actionable symposium curated to redefine Africa and discover the abundance and potential of the Continent.
Founder African Diaspora Network
Convener, African Diaspora Investment Symposium