VIKI for Business – A Virtual AI-based Sales Assistance company founded by a Cameroonian
VIKI for Business is a virtual AI-based sales assistance company. She (VIKI) assist small businesses find new leads from social media networks and automate the engagement. The company won the first prize from Startup Weekend and TechStars then landed the third place from SeedStarsWorld in Douala, Cameroon.
We had the opportunity to interview the Founder, Adelphe Patrick Mveng, who’s part of the Africans Building Africa Community.
1. Tell us about yourselves and your organization
I’m Adelphe Patrick Mveng, Cameroonian Software Engineer, with passion about Artificial Intelligence and Founder of VIKI for Business.
VIKI for Business is an AI-based lead generation startup who helps small businesses increase sales. VIKI AI finds customers on LinkedIn, Twitter , Facebook who need your products, automate engagements and orders.
Increase your business Here.
2. How much did you need to start your organization and how were you able to raise that capital?
I founded VIKI for Business with personal savings of about $10,000.
3. What are some of the challenges you face in your organization and how do you overcome those challenges?
Artificial is a new wave and it’s difficult to hire good AI skills. We also need to convince small business key people about increase sales from socia media networks.
This Story is sponsored by: Abel Communications
4. Where do you see your organization in 5 years from now and what steps are you taking today to reach that objective?
Our business is moving from I-Robot movie sci-fi to reality. Within 5 years we will smartify IoT and apps to make human life easier. We did it for dump phones ( VIKI SMS) , then smartphone ( VIKI App – 11K+ downloads on Play Store), then leads generation app (viki4biz). Next : VIKI Desktop as alternative of Cortana on Windows.
5. What advice would you give other entrepreneurs looking to start a business in Africa?
Entrepreneurship is not magic. Look closely around you: What are the problems of society? Then create solution to customer pain. Make your service and make customers dependent on your product.
6. How is your business participating to the development of Africa?
Our vision is to make African human life easier with Artificial Intelligence.